The next time you feel like God can’t use you, just remember :
Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses has a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
Peter denied Christ
The Principles fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about eveything
The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy was an ulcer.. AND
Lazarus was dead
And don’t forget Jesus HELPED them all!!!
Now! No More excuse!
God can use you to your full potential.
Besides you aren’t the messages, you are just the messenger.
In the circle of God’s love,
God’s waiting to use your full potential.
10 things we need to understand :
- God wants spiritual fruits, not a religious nuts.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silent is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
- Do the math.. Count your blessings.
- Faith is ability to not panic.
- If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
- The most important things in your house are the people.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
Have a great day!! the SUN is shinning and He can certainly use you!!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly..
Leave the rest to God..
From : an email